Friday, September 14, 2012

 Sorry about the typing on that last post... My arm was aching from the IV, and I forgot to spell check it :`/ All is going well.. but I'm still trying to get used to the different settings on my Pacemker... It keeps me up sometimes, but In a week or so, it'll be easier. My little incision is healing right up, and is a little sore, but hasn't bled at all. This procedure was way easier than everyone made it out to be!! Was actually quite simple, so yearly will not be too bad. I caught a cold though, so I was pretty yucky feeling yesterday. Feeling so much better today, though, So maybe it was just a two day cold... HoPeFuLlY :) The Doctor managed to schedule my next cardiac visit on the same day as my Stress Test, so all I get to have is one day in the hospital! YAYAYAY!!! C'mon get Happyyyy!! September 27 is the day. So I just wanted to give you a small update, and I'm goung to try and give them to you weekly, unless something changes. Adios for now!

4 comments:

  1. Stephanie,
    I just read your last two posts. I'm so glad your tests went well and you are feeling better. We are all praying that you continue to improve and stay positive.

    Sending you lots of hugs!
    Mrs. Edgerton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mrs. Edgerton,
      Thank you for the prayers:) We are glad as well! I miss you! GTT Rocks!!!!! -Love: Stephanie Jolly

      Delete
  2. Hello!
    Checking in to make sure you are still going strong! My husband had his heart cath through his arm! We had to travel to Oklahoma City.
    He checked in with his cardiologist last week and his heart is still not improving :(. By December we should know if he will be getting a pacemaker/defibrillator. I might be asking you A LOT of questions!!! Stay healthy and happy my favorite chick-raising-chick!
    Ms. Sholtis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. M'rs. Sholtis, I'm still hanging on! The doctors were telling me all of the different areas they could use to insert a Cath ana it was so neat! I will keep yo'r husband in my prayers. Honestlythough, he will probably feel much better if he does get an ICD put in. And I Know that if they do decide to place an ICD, then you both will have SOO many questions...Please feel free to ask me anything you may think of. You can always reach me here, but if you'd like to talk on a more private wave, you can email me, or call me also. I Know how it goes, and I'mso glad that I had someone to talk to Whenever I felt something. So maybe I'll be hearing from you soon then:) I'll let you know when I have some more egg-producing Chickens!:) I miss you and your crazy clay <3 Stephanie Jolly

      Delete