Thursday, February 7, 2013

Well hello there:) So its officially February guys! Only a little while longer til Spring!! WooHoo! I'm ready for the warmth! Funny.. Just a few months ago I was ready for the cold.. hmmm... Am I the only one who didn't realize it was Groundhog Day until like, 5pm? Surely not... Everything's going well with my heart, nothing new to tell there really. My left arm is sore a lot, like when I push off of the bed, or open a door with it. The nurse that handles the pacemakers called for a regular check to see if I was having any problems, and when we brought up my arm, she said its most likely an effect of my weight. Since I'm so skinny there's no fat for my pacemaker to squish into :) Therefore I feel everything. But I'm going to get a chest X-Ray next visit, just to be sure, and I'm very excited for that! "Why?" might you ask... because having a hunk of metal in my chest means that it will show up on an X-Ray, which means I will be able to see not only the device, but the wires and screws in my heart as well. I wonder how many of you freaked out, or made funny expressions when you read that? I have recently found out that talking about my heart and my episode actually bothers some people. I knew it affected a couple people, but apparently there's a lot more than I realized. I could sit in a room with a thousand people and have them ask me questions- whether they be just about my condition, or about my heart attack, and how I felt. Or if it scared me, or anything at all relating to my heart- and it wouldn't bother me in the least. Some are a little more sensitive I guess.. so if any of you have questions, please don't wait for me to answer them in my posts.. go ahead and comment and ask. I will answer it as soon as I can. I enjoy the questions:) Ok outside the most important organ in the body, My book has been put on hold due to some VERY constructive self-criticism. But I've got some new, better ideas in my note pad to get started on. I did write a poem though! Which, If you know me well enough, you know is really odd.  I'm not the poetic type.. my words come out brutally honest and blunt; and I like it that way. I get straight to the point, and I won't lie, even if someone's feelings will get hurt. Honesty is always the best policy, even if someone hurts over it, because they will appreciate your opinion and truthfulness more than they will a person who tells them what they want to hear. Anyone been doing some reading lately? Me too, so lets swap some good book titles, eh? I recommend the Shiver trilogy, its a good sci-fi romance story, quite possibly the absolute best books I've read in my entire 15 1/2 years. So yeah, y'all should read it. Them. Read them. Cuz it's a trilogy. Ok anyway, school's going great, I love my Health class, and the next unit is going to be over (can I get a drum roll please?) CARDIAC!! WOOOHOOO!! I'm going to pass this class with flying colors, guys! I have a test in two days though, which I'm not hating, because I like tests, but I could use a little prayer to help me remember all the terms. Thank you to those of you who pray <3 Did you know than when I woke up from my episode, the third or fourth time, in the hallway, that I was upset because I'd be missing MAP testing the next day? Well I did. Yep. I've been told that most people wouldn't care about missing state-wide testing, may even be excited, but hey. I'm a quirky kid, what can I say? Ok so I guess I'll blog to you guys soon. Love you All <3 oh and P.S. There's a couple songs out that I'd like you to listen to. They have absolutely nothing to do with anything, other than they say Heart. But Heart Beat by Ross Lynch, and Heart Attack by One Direction. So yeah, check them out when you have time. They're my two favorite artists. Ok its 4am I gotta go. Byes!

No comments:

Post a Comment