Wednesday, April 24, 2013

     Wow guys its been like 3 months since I've updated... Thank you Mrs. Edgerton for reminding me :) OK let me see... what's gone on since February? I had my last appointment in March, and everything went extremely well. I'm now being seen by the heart failure team and I have had no changes what so ever health wise. Pacemaker is still painful, but not so much anymore. Only if I, say, use that arm a little more, then it will ache and I'll have to stop. Or if I lay on my left side, though I've built up some tolerance towards that and now I can almost lay on that side pain-free. I can now officially stretch with both arms as high as I can reach, which I did for the first time in a year just the other day. The pacemaker still has a mind of it's own and likes to move around on me from time to time, which is probably the most painful times throughout the entire Heart Block/Surgery era. It doesn't help that my bra strap rubs right on the part of the pacemaker where the skin is the thinnest... Oh well, I just have to watch that. Thank God for strapless <3 I do have another procedure this September. It's a catheterization, same as last September, except this time they are going to take a biopsy (A piece of my heart, so small it's really only fibers, that will help them discover more about my specific condition and how to treat me better), and run stress tests and labs and routine exams a few days before. No biggie, but I did ask for full anesthesia like last time. They wanted to give me the Versed drug to calm me down, but I was ready and calm so it wasn't needed. I don't like the side affects, and I really would like them to just knock me out, do what they're going to do, and be done. And I' m sorry if these posts sound kind of detatched... I don't mean to do that, but sometimes it just happens. I do still have trouble sleeping some nights. I get stressed out and I can't explain why. I haven't had one of those nights in some time though, so maybe I'm over them for good. Been working really hard on my school work, and I have a Bible class that I'm really super duper enjoying. I get to read the Bible every day and we do discussions and it's just amazing. I feel so much closer to Him during those classes. I said in my last post that I'd stopped writing for a while. With school it's just been really difficult, but I am now back in buisness, writing a brand new story with my best friend (You probably know her if you know me...) So I'm really excited about that. I got a four wheeler guys.... just sayin... It's a blast, and, just, yeah. Okay its amazing :))))) I'm trying to thinkkkk... Ohhhhh I gots my permit now, guyss. Legal driver here, i promise I'll try not to run you over, but it IS a really big truck... I hope you guys all have insurance ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment